The Great Daffodil Appeal runs throughout March and is Marie Curie’s biggest fundraiser. All the funds raised from the appeal will help Marie Curie Nurses provide care to someone living with a terminal illness, so they can spend more time with the people they love.
You can make a donation and receive a pin from volunteer collectors, in local stores and Marie Curie shops throughout March.
There are also lots of Great Daffodil Appeal fundraising events to get involved in locally including collections at:• Aldi Stockton Heath- Friday 4th, Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th March
• Superdrug Cockhedge Warrington- Friday 11th and Saturday 12th March
• Superdrug Birchwood- Friday 11th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th March
• Morrisons Stockton Heath- Friday 18th, 19th and Sunday 20th March
• Sainsburys Lymm- Saturday 2nd April 2016
• Lymm Village Street Collection- Saturday 2nd April 2016
For more information on how to get involved in the Great Daffodil Appeal, please contact Holly on: 0161 255 2800 or visit www.mariecurie.org.uk/daffodil.